31-07-13

OOTD: Holiday in Spain



Hey Darlings!
It's been a while since I've posted something. That's because I was on holiday in Spain! I went to Tossa de Mar, a place near Barcelona. I've been there for two weeks and I had so much fun! It's a lovely place, the weather was super nice and I've made new friends!
In this blogpost I'm going to show you some of the outfits I've worn.



This was the outfit I wore on the plane. I wanted to wear something comfortable, even though it was only a two hours long flight.

Blue shirt: H&M
Black leggings: Esprit
Hot pink bag: H&M
Shoes (not in the picture): Havaianas


In Tossa de Mar, there's a castle you can go inside and walk around. Look at the beautiful view! Btw, what you see in the picture is not the whole beach. The 'main beach' was on the other side of the castle and was much bigger.

Jumpsuit: Zara (I'm not sure...)
Shoes: Havaianas


There I am, with my ultra-happy face... In the evening, we often went to a little pub called "Don Juan", where we got something to drink. There were hanging hams on the ceiling, which my sister thought was disgusting (she's a vegetarian...), and it's a really cosy place.

Cream lace crop-top: H&M
Black maxi-skirt: Superstar
Shoes: Havaianas


No, my sunglasses aren't real, but that doesn't mean I can't love my knock-off RayBans!

Green blouse: Pimkie
Black tank top: H&M
Denim shorts with lace: Only
Shoes: Havaianas
Sunglasses: local market


Usually I wear quite simple clothes, I would describe my style as casual, but this time I wanted to dress up a little bit, so I wore a dress!

Black dress: H&M
Hot pink bag: H&M
Shoes: Havaianas


These are the outfits I wanted to show you guys. Of course I wore more several outfits, but those outfits mostely consisted just shorts with a cute tank top, so I don't think they are worth it to be shown. As you can tell, I've worn Havainas flipflops non-stop. That's because it was so hot there; I wasn't able to wear 'closed shoes'.

I hope you liked my post! I've had a lot of fun in Spain. How's your summer going? I still have summerbreak for four weeks and I have some exciting plans scheduled!
xxx

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen