05-06-13

New blog!



Hi everybody!

Welcome to my new blog! My name is Floor and on this blog I'm going to tell you a little bit more about my life. Let's introduce myself first:

Well, my name is Floor, I'm fourteen years old and I live in Holland. This means that I'm Dutch and I want to make sure you all realize that English i not my motherlanguage and my grammar will not be perfect, but I try my best. Maybe you think 'Then why doesn't she make a Dutch blog?'
Well, I had a Dutch blog. Two, actually. I really enjoyed writing them, but the problem was, there are not many people who can read Dutch. So I decided to make a blog in English, so there are more people who can read my blog.
My first two blogs were especially about fashion and makeup. I loved those things, I still do, but this time, I don't want to be my blog about just those two things. This blog is going to be more about my life and the things I'm interested in. And of course I'm interested in makeup/fashion, so I will write about that too, but I don't want them to be the subject my blog is about.
My first two blogs were called 'justmylifeandstuff' and I wanted to keep that name, but because it was already in use, I had to change the name of this blog into 'justmylifeandstuff17'.

That's all for this time! I hope you all like my blog!
xxx Floor

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten