09-06-13

Family BBQ!


Yesterday we had a family reunion. It was really fun, beacause most of my family members live far away, so I haven't seen them in a long time. The weather was nice, so I took a lot of photos.





A new family member! He's only 10 weeks old. I saw him for the first time, yesterday, and he was adorable.


This is what I was wearing:
"You can't sit with us" top ~ Brandy Melville
Tribal shorts ~ Primark


YES! I found the hammock. ;)


My little niece had pink All Stars, and I thought they were so cute. Actually, I think all little kids shoes are cute.


My view from the hammock.




I everything looks prettier with nice weather, don't you think?

I had a lovely day and I hope you guys like the pictures I took.
xxx

1 opmerking:

  1. Great post, I love BBQs! I just came across and it's very interesting. It would be amazing if you could visit my blog too.

    We could also follow each other if you would like to :)

    www.malefashionuk.blogspot.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen